Let c book PDF | let us c solutions -15th edition pdf free download
let us c 15th edition pdf download
The C programming language is a general-purpose, high-level language that was originally developed by Dennis M. Ritchie to develop the UNIX operating system at Bell Labs.
C was originally first implemented on the DEC PDP-11 computer in 1972. In 1978, Brian Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie produced the first publicly available description of C, now known as the K&R standard. The UNIX operating system, the C compiler, and essentially all UNIX applications programs have been written in C. The C has now become a widely used professional language for various reasons.
- Easy to learn
- Structured language
- It produces efficient programs.
- It can handle low-level activities.
- It can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms.
- Facts about C
- C was invented to write an operating system called UNIX.
- C is a successor of B language, which was introduced around 1970.
- The language was formalized in 1988 by the American National Standard Institute. (ANSI).
- The UNIX OS was totally written in C by 1973.